Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Gift From Heaven: Nikon D90

Package
The Secret Box - Surprise~

I wake very early today, not quite, I wake about 6am and run to the bathroom and take a cold shower. A bit dizzy, probably I’m still under pressure with the tyre last night. I sms to William and asked if he could let me a lift to depot after I send up the car to SK Tyre, mile 7, Jln Tuaran, Inanam (my previous workplace and favourite service centre ever). He’s agreed and I straight away heading to the shop. I trust them so I just left my car with them and told them that I will take it after office hour. Arrived depot, I have planned what to do today since last night, so less stress than before. I finished all my important task of the day. I have been waiting my “long waiting dilemmas” today.
Opening
This took me a long breath to open..

Guess what, my dream come true! I am the next owner of Nikon D90! Wihuuu! Thanks to my best business partner. Without you, I won’t be happy like now. You know who you are.
Shocking Me
For real!

Yes, it’s a gift from heaven. :-) Just enjoy the picture of my new baby born Nikon D90 comes away from Shashinki.Com.
The lucky box
Fresh From The Box!

Taraa~
Disadvantage: No Bag!

Owh, I forgot, my car siap sudah kena service, and it cost me only RM103.75 with the service of Change Oil Engine, filter, Wheel Alignment, and other services. And I found RM50 cash! Tak percaye? Ask Isa.. Hehe.. I plan to leave the money, but probably it Just My Luck.. ;) Thanks be to God..
Overjoyed

How I wish my dad can see this..

10 comments:

sharin said...

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE .. Congrat

Isa said...

hehehe.. congrats..

welcome to the darkside.. sy tidak bertanggunghjawab di atas decision saudari memilih nikon D90 ah.. kekekeke.. ;p

Girllyen said...

hahahha.. isa.. semua salah kamu ni.. the dark side..

sweet-girlicious said...

waaaaaaaaa ko pun mau jadi photographer la ni...ala serba salah la sa ni mau choose sapa nanti klu sa kahwin tukang ambil gambr ni..hahhahaha..disie ka?roy ah>hhmm atau si girl??wakkakakkaka

Girllyen said...

hhahaha.. fionz.. memandangkan roy sifu sya.. ko ambil laa si roy.. sya jadi back up pun ok bah.. i dont mind.. ;)

chloe4485 ♛ said...

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...
veralyn, ko pun finally got your own DSLR.. uish, nda buli jadi nih.. kekekeke..

markiekadus said...

Welcome to the club!!! Wakakaka... although i am not a NIKON user (more to CANON lah) tapi it's great to have a new fren, owing her own dSLR!!!! Yeah Congrats!!!

Sia pun ikut si isa... sia nda bertanggungjawap keatas 'pemilikan' sebuah D90 anda...

Wakakakaka... buli lah outing ramai-ramai ni ambil gambar!!! Yeah!!!

Girllyen said...

bah.. corn.. capat ko ambil SLR.. ekekeke.. trus outing ramai ramai.. hehehe.. mark.. kamurang mesti bertanggungjawab!!!

Anonymous said...

cilakakkkkkkkkk ~ in a good way of course.. eheheheh D90 kah babe?? Ish I hate you. I really do! :)

Girllyen said...

hehehe.. leks ba eleanor richard.. hehehe.. nanti kita outing together laa.. then u use mine.. u use urs.. ;)