Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gelagat Photographer Di Melohom

I wake very early today, 3AM! Actually 2.50am already wake but I postpone up to 3am.. hehe.. Bangun bangun saja, terus edit video, and this is what I have done early in the morning. Thought of going out to catch sunset but raining pula in the morning. Nevermind, I just share the video here. Warning: The smaller size with the best quality has been uploaded, dont mad at me if the loading takes u century.. :F


Melohom Memories from Girllyen Marcie on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Merl•Revlis said...

i got married, have children, my children married and have children... tapi masi blum abis2 loading ni movie.

bagus sa pii tanam bunga lili. hahahaha

Merl•Revlis said...

...anyway... itu video clip nampak creepy... mcm the blair witch project pula. hish... scary. hahaha