Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is your ambition or career option?

I believe all of us ever been ask such question like, what you want to be when you grow up? What kind of career are you looking for? What is your ambition? Or other question which answer the job name known as career. Actually, I want to be a teacher before I ended working under Logistics department in private sector. Maybe it's not my faith to be ended as a teacher or it is my destiny to work here. Nevertheless, I enjoy working here even the expectation from the management was higher than what I can do in some part.
I read the news today, and it is common when I open up a newspaper I normally look at the ads and also the vacancy available. It's not that I'm looking for a job, but I'm quite surprise that with so many vacancy, we still looking our friends or new generation headache jobless. Life never promise you anything, never complete until you end your last breathe. When I was a kid, I just cannot wait to enter school, but when I'm in school, I wait for recess time, after recess, looking forward to leave the room after the last class. Just like SPM, after SPM, cannot wait to step into college for a new and mature thinking. It goes well, but after the last exam I just cannot wait to start my career. Now that I'm working, I realized that Career only for the business people, they work for their own profit. I thought I want a career but it turns out I wanted paychecks. It is true though. ;) Wait.. tomorrow is thursday right? Meaning, we have one more day to go. ;)

Be Urban

Model: Jelvy Jae

3 comments:

Velarry Suan said...

yeah La... sindir urg teida kerja laaaaa

Girllyen said...

ui ye.. manada.. astaga..

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Sound just like my hubby heheheh.