Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Raya Means Friend

Good day everyone, how was your first day of your Raya Eid ul-Fitr day? In Malaysia, we simply call it, Hari Raya Puasa or Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Do you know what is Raya means in the first place, originate from Israel word, it means Friend. While Eid means celebration or festivity, Fitr means breaking of the fast or month of Ramadhan. In my words, Hari Raya Aidilfitri generates a meaning of a day for celebration after one month fasting with friend. Friend is everything, but always remember your root before your friend. That is God + Family = Friend. I hope you all enjoy your Raya as I do. Thank you for all the invitations and I hope I manage to go all the invitations for tomorrow. For those I'm unable to visit, please accept my apology. Thank you and take care. *Hei,I'm improving right? Blogging as much as I can*

Dunkin Donut
Have you ever saw this tagline? Yes, it is from Dunkin Donuts store in KKIA, Terminal 1, near Gate A10, I was there waiting for my flight to Labuan last Sunday, it's a huge store, but it's closed. Then I took the tag line photos and it was look nice to me and below is the teaser for Raya. ;)

Selamat Hari Raya

Thanks to Sue for the invitation, and to Sebastian & Carey, thank you for joining and bring me to Natasha's house at Sembulan again. Thank you very much. ;)

Raya

No comments: