Sunday, September 18, 2011

Katama Ronald Tojimoh & Isabella Morris Abah Wedding

Have you ever imagine of a Papar & Kadazan costume in white? Well, I have seen one and uniquely presented on Katama & Isabella Wedding. Very suitable for wedding gown. All I can say is unique and God bless! They are now pronounced as husband and wife. I have known Katama since Sumandak dot com decade. You might not able to find this site anymore and the founder has closed down for maintenance few years ago. Katama and I has been virtually friends since then. One day, as I open my FB, I received a message from him asking how we go about pre-wedding and other packages on our business. While I explain, he told me that it is him who are wishing to take us as their photographer. We (Pixelayer.net) did their pre wedding and then their wedding. Thank you for the trust and here are some shots of their wedding mass at St. Mary Limbahau.
Katama & Isabella Katama & Isabella Katama & Isabella Katama & Isabella Katama & Isabella Katama & Isabella
Katama & Isabella
Katama & Isabella Katama & Isabella Again, Congratulation Katama & Isabella ;)

2 comments:

floyd said...

Congratulations, Katama & wife!
and very nice photos, Girllyen.

TaQuiLa said...

those white costume are awesome! unique! kalau bleh vote, balik balik sa click vote o!

nice shots girl..like always :)