Monday, August 31, 2009

Carecca's Birthday & Graduation WIshes

Warning: This post might take a few minute to load. Hot pictures loading.. Haha~!
stage
Photobucket
3 years has passed and my close cousin name Carecca Dimos is finally graduate from the University of Cesar Ritz, Switzerland and now working at Shangri La, Tanjung Aru. We are the closest cousin since we were young, we did our SPM together at Teknik Likas, and took different path after that. Last night, we have a great dinner and fun at the Royal China Restaurant at D'Junction. I met the Paparions, Penampangans, Telipokons, Tenghilaning, and KK freak family. (The speech made from Papap (Recca's dad) really touch my heart and I blame for tearing us down. Recca's mom left us a year ago before my dad left us too, they were sibling and that how the relation of cousins turn to us.) Now I know who are related to me and I'm looking forward for our next gathering! I love mua familia~ ;)
penampangan
Anak Buah
COusins
I bring extra battery for my SB900 that night, and D90 went so well. Some pictures to share here, hope you all like it. ;) To Recca, Happy merdeka & birthday to u! ;) Good luck for your future undertaking. I love you!
vips
Family
Food!
*ps: To my Miss Catherine Francis, Happy Birthday to you too.. (why? U tot I forget your birthday ka? Hahah) ehem.. the saunyuk very sadap oo! Thank you Royal China Restaurant, D'Junction!
The crowd
The magician
Me & Niece

5 comments:

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

Tenghilan?u've got related family kh there?

Lady Trish said...

Eh?! Carecca is back from Switz? Awesome..Send my regards to her ya..:)

Girllyen said...

Carmel.. iya.. :D
Sarah.. ya~ Yang bulan 7 lagi tu.. hihi.. nanti kita kluar minum minum laa.. itu pun kalau senang.. busy memanjang ni.. bikin malas.. haha..

Anonymous said...

Suka baca ni blog..nice..

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

sblah mana di Tenghilan?(alala,bangas dh soalan sa oh..)