Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How 'Care' effect the relationship

Hehehe.. Good afternoon everyone, I was looking at Care words today. And found some quote that have something to do with single vs in a relationship vs married couple out there. I guess, life like that. Just have fun and laugh with me. ;)

5 days with the girl/guy
“I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.”

5 months In a relationship
“Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.”

After 5 years married
“I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference!”

Hahaha..~ ok.. for me.. our lives should care like this..

“Life is short, don't waste time worrying about what people think of you. Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.” - thanks for those who care for me.. Not easy but deep in my heart I really² appreciate that. Thanks for being there.
No picture available at the moment - will upload it later ;)

No comments: