Thursday, February 18, 2010

That was freaking awesome! [No photo]

I had the best Chinese New Year holiday this year! The tiger is roaring and the cow still with the tiger? Hahah! I'm not sure what am I talking about. I'm still in holiday mood. Just back to the office today and everything run smoothly as what I thought. I love my job and this year gonna be a good year than what I thought. The tiger give me strengh to move on!

#13th February 2010 - Attended my aunt solemnization at St. John Church, Tuaran at 10.30am. Continue wedding luncheon at the church parish hall. Went to Inden's house for CNY dinner at 8pm. 10.30pm left, and reach home safely after that.

#14th February 2010 - CNY day 1 + Valentine Day. Went to 1Borneo, sushi luncheon, back home and get ready for aunt wedding ceremony at Tuaran Beach Resort. Enjoy beach wedding and have fun on the wedding ceremony. The wedding was awesome. Can't wait ours. *wink*

#15th February 2010 - Went to Boboi's house, meet the 'Rumba Geng' and enjoy the prosperous food. Thanks Boi! Auw, we drop Karamunsing to see Willie and Girl :) Eh..Girl? Not me. Other Girl. :D Then drop to Lintas Supermarket bought some groceries and foods for our trip the day after.

#16th February 2010 - Wake up early at 4am! Hahahah! Get ready our foods and preparing all the necessary stuff for our Kudat trip! :p Heading Kota Belud to fetch our other hentai couple *LOL* Breakfast at KB then heading to Kudat at 9.30am. Drop at Pekan Sikuati for rest break. Reach Simpang Mengayau at 11.30am. It was hot hot hot and we makan makan. Left the tip of borneo at 4pm. ;) Reach home at 7pm, clean up and send my other half to the terminal and we gradually missing each other. Can't wait to see him again.

#17th February 2010 - A bit tipsy, tired but still want to go out. Since the weather is too hot, our plan to the island replaced by heading to Babagon river. Woohoo! The water was so fresh and I'm planning to go there again this month? :D I went to Ash Wednesday mass at Holy Family Church, Telipok at night.

#18th February 2010 - I'm back to the office.

5 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

i am sure u enjoy every bites of the moments..

:)

Dolly MJ said...

enjoy berabis o! :)

Anonymous said...

boboi ~ thanks for coming girl... sorry gia nda telayan :)

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Wah busy juga kau ni heheh, tapi memang best lah kan.

Gallivanter said...

Coolness! :-)