Friday, May 14, 2010

Sad May for me

Bulan may ialah bulan kesedihan for me.. Sya rasa sya mau mati pun ada.. tapi.. i learn that.. whatever it is, we must keep positive.. keep smiling.. even our heart is broken into pieces.. sometime.. we intend to change to make someone happy but why do we need to change something good with existence into something which we are not sure what will be happen next? I have several questions if you dare to answer.

1) You are vegetarian, yet you kill a chicken and had it for dinner?
2) What will you do if you caught your mom/dad had an affair and doing sin at home?
3) Is it worth to break a friendship to a relationship that you not very sure?

I give you 3 questions and in different situation, see how many will respond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all are in the process of learning Girl..but its just sometimes we tend to forget/forgot with some issues.. For example question 1. If we r vegetarian y do we need to kill the chicken for dinner..let say i put myself as vegetarian in my family and that day is my turn to cook i wouldn't want to cook the chicken..lets bring them all day without meat on the dinning table they will not die just because they can't eat meat at 1 night.. Question 2. Its hard to say this but IO would like to ask y is this happening in this home sweet home..isn't it my house is my heaven in this earth..Question 3. We have to give chance to our heart but its wasn't easy but trust on God as He knows our future..

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

1. Anak & laki memang vegetarian. Saya saja yang makan meat. Chicken lah yang saya suka kalau beef tu jarang lah pulak. So, di sebab kan saya satu orang saja makan meat so tidak payah lah kill chicken. Beli saja di kedai, itu pun beli yang cukup untuk saya saja.

2. Apa lagi kasih tahu mama/ bapa lah or halau dua dua.

3. Follow your heart (^_*).

Merl•Revlis said...

Sigu, sa mo answer question:

0) "We intend to change to make someone happy but why do we need to change something good with existence into something which we are not sure what will be happen next?"

Uncertainty is part of life. It always lies ahead in the future. But I dare to take the risk, I dare to take the change because what is good for me doesn't mean its best for that someone. If this new changes makes me see past the "I" and stay at "we", I'll take it.

Sigu, bulih sa pii tandas?