Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sharing is the best part

I met Nora Carol (one of my fav photographer) yesterday and I really overjoyed with what I have learned from her. She is a very humble and super-shy type of girl, but her pictures talks a millions of words and thoughts that I cant even imagine. Beside all the knowledge that I have, I learn that every picture must have one focus point, even u on landscape. Then, foreground is important to complete a picture. Filter is a must and that's why they invented it. ;) And look what is the result of our sharing??

photo
The Bridge

Photo
The girls

Warm
The way..

To Nora, thank you so much for your time and I really looking forward for our next photo shot.. Sorry could not spend more time yesterday..

7 comments:

NoyIbrahim said...

wah... ko jumpa si Nora... pnya siok

Fharelynne said...

Girl!! That pix mums me!Its breathtaking.

Girllyen said...

Noy.. ya.. at last kan.. Hehehe..
Cuz.. berkat support dari kamurang juga tu.. ;)

Anonymous said...

wah...bestnya ko met c Nora Carol...really like her picture.. ;D

Merl•Revlis said...

heheh super shy n quiet person. sa pun mo admire2 gambar dia in shy2 point of view la.

hang nadim said...

cantiknyer Pemandangan...ish ishh

Fareed said...

agree with all the above..buli kah ni. BTW lovely photos.