Monday, December 22, 2008

Full Blast Weekend!

Yes! Full blast! My body is weak now and I'm seriously need a long break! Maybe I should stay at home this weekend. Can I do that? I don't think so, I have to go some open house on 25th then 2 wedding invitation, another wedding on 28th, fuh.. Hopefully I can rest on 29th. My life no more boring but lack of rest can make our life shorter!

20th December 2008

The sun shines so bright that day, I woke up at 8am and take my bath. Mom is calling my brother to get ready as they need to go early to the airport accompany my cousin before he leaving Sabah. However, we manage to drop by 'soon to be' my new house at Malawa Court Apartment near KKIP. I met Ah Yung in Malawa Court before we wen to Noy's house. Congratulation Noy, it's her engagement day. ;) (I had to make my words shorter) After Noy's engagement, Ah Yung and I went to KK and it was raining in the afternoon. We have a walk at Centre Point before he leave me in Warisan Square. Around 10.30pm I met Cornelia and Eleanor, went to Rumba again. This is my 3rd time in Rumba (never missed a saturday). This time, too crowded and all I can say is, I leave early that night ;)
Malawa Court
Malawa Court Apartment

Noy Engagement
At Noy's Engagement

Photobucket
Corn, Len & I

21th December 2008

Wake about 11am, have lunch in Warisan Square. Angela & Jenie come and fetch me up heading to Tanjung Badak (near to Rasa Ria Resort, Tuaran). I enjoyed my time with my girlfriends these days. After a joyful day in Tanjung Badak, they dropped me at Telipok Ria where my mom waiting for me. Last event of the day, it's the Christmas Carol from Tuaran.

Photobucket
Janetty, Nattelim, I & Jenie
Photobucket
Janetty, Angela, Jenie & Nattelim

Carollers
Carolers from St. John, Tuaran ;)

2 comments:

GC said...

wah banyak aktiviti oh.

foto atas bot nice :)

Girllyen said...

ya bah.. byk ni.. sampai lenguh badan sya kupi.. huhuh..