Monday, October 19, 2009

Resting Mode

Feeling unwell recently, yet, I don't have the energy to update my facebook, flickr and all the task that queue up in my list paper. 3 days of holiday seem not enough for me to rejuvenate, therefore, I'm going to take 2 more days to charge up. This time, I hope it won't long, I really need to cure up. I still want to live as it is, and after this sick moment, I promise I will take good care of my health and never skip my medicine anymore, maybe skipping some of the medicine is acceptable, but some are important I guess. By the way, I must get well before this weekend, really want to see the climbathon.

3 comments:

Annie said...

bah rehat2 jua.. hehe..

Claire Cassandra T said...

Jan susah...mmg sihat tuhh..dapat ko tingu tu Climbathon...ko kuat bah girl~~

NoyIbrahim said...

get well soon girl *hugs*