Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do not rempit while raining

Ketika hujan.. aku mendengar lagu lagu ini.. (Tajuk sungguh membingungkan)

- Stupid cupid - Connie Francis
- Sitting Down Here - Lene Marlin
- Waiting for your love - Stevie B
- Yesterday - The Beatles
- The first cut is the deepest - Sheryl Crow
- To love somebody - Bee Gees
- I Love You - David Tao
- Corazon Espinado - Santana
- How you remind me - Nickelback
- Love hurts - (orchestra version) - Nazareth
- Have I told you lately - Rod Stewart
- Ting Ma Ma De Hua - Jay Chou
- Love of a lifetime - Firehouse
- More than Words - Extreme
- The Reason - Hoobastank
- Tears in heaven - Eric Clapton
- When I see you smile - Bad English
- Better than me - Hinder

Dan.. apabila ku sedari.. cuba baca tajuknya sahaja, it's like a storyline kan? Wah!

1 comment:

Merl•Revlis said...

hahaha i like the last part: when i see u smile, better than me.

thank you. kakakakaka

ui ui... word verification sa is lampun. i was like naniiii????? 0_o