Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm moving in :)

Thousand apology to all for not updating about my photography and sharing a bit of life. I've been busy with my new apartment arrangement and I start to stay in the new crib start this friday after the air condition been installed. I am looking for a very cheap ceiling fan at the moment to complete the ceiling requirement. *chuckles* One of my dream is own a house, and buying an apartment is part of my satisfaction of an achievement of my goal. That's why dream is important. In my next post, I will share about how to install a curtain by yourself. Owh, and I am planning for dot dot dot too. ;)



organizer

4 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Planning wedding kah? :D.

TaQuiLa said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..where u bought that
?

Merl•Revlis said...

muzo bilang kasi ungat2 dlu tu bed.

Girllyen said...

SJB.. heheh.. ya.. sambil sambil..
Sheila.. it's a gift from a mat salleh.. :D
Merl.. eee.. nanti patah.. mana kami mau tidur nanti.. haha..