Monday, June 28, 2010

Off for 1month

I am off from photo taking assignment for 1 month. As I will be doing editing and updating Pixelayer.net website and compiling program for next Pixelayer outing on 17 or 18 July 2010. Beside that, I am also busy moving into new house and of course not to missed the world cup matches. My hope to see Germany win this year. However, no matter how crazy is the world cup season, always get enough sleep and do not force yourself into something you cannot do like driving when you feel sleepy. Avoid fatigue, less down the accident statistic. Be safe and always think of your love one. ;)




Moving
Trying to be like Eric Leong - DIY session

budweiser
The Official Sponsor for World Cup 2010 - Budweiser~

3 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Tu gambar no:1 bah, Di mana tu?. cantik pemandangan dia.

Girllyen said...

hehehe.. my house.. 3rd floor.. area Sapangar.. :D

Anonymous said...

17&18 july..ikut..d mna gurl...heheheheh



-hafiz SP-