Monday, October 11, 2010

Do you notice that?

Do u? Do u notice that I have stop writing about my days after I return from Bali. Well, I'm back and sitting in front typing with a lots of words in my head are ready to spill it out. I'm thinking of posting it one by one but I will save time and conserved more space for my cup of coffee right next to me. Here it goes:-
(Warning: There are 12 images in this post)

17 September 2010

I woke up early in the morning and had my super duper express breakfast and head the office. There was no fun of going to the office after a long holiday, especially when u just arrived last night with your spirit left in other places. However, a workaholic will die if they end up doing nothing. After work, I run to Taman Penampang for another photoshoot. A cute baby name Hazzel and her gorgeous mom and friends. It was cheeky and fun doing photoshoot with the baby and her mom's best-friends. And had our dinner at Mc Donald that night. Our means, Bert and I.

hazzel
Hazzel Goh

3 beauty
Kawaii!

18 September 2010

After a late night sleep, I have to wake in a rush again to my best friend's engagement at Kg. Tampulan Telipok. Took the preparation and get done with all the arrangement and the ceremony. Had my meals and I had my sleep at her house with no permission. LOL. Sorry diq, I was so tired and really need that sleeps.
Adiq
Congratulation to both of you!

19 September 2010

It's my day, but I spend the whole day in my room and enjoy my mom's cook in our house at Tampulan. Every year, I will share this big day with my youngest brother, so, we have something in common, manja and stubborn. We had our dinner at Kingfisher before leaving everyone, I mean, we stay in a different house so after dinner, we head to each other houses. Funny yet this is reality. Money can buy house but it will not buy family. Although we are not staying together but we always remember each other safety and health. On my way home, Jessie pick me from my apartment and went to Texas & Grill. Watch Liverpool lose to MU and they insist me to drop Cocoon. Jessie set up a surprise birthday and in conjunction of her birthday on 20th as well, we end up celebrate it together.
Birthday
Happy Birthday To us:D

20 September 2010

Jessie on leave, I am working.

24 September 2010

Rumah terbuka Didin. Yeay! Eat rice twice and uncountable cakes. My pants koyak. LOL. Thank you for inviting us and I really like the cheese cake, cheesy and yummy!
Raya Didin
Thank you din!

25 September 2010

Pixelayer hang out at Tg. Aru Beach with the beautilful sunset. Too bad, Nixie and her cousin missed the sunset, it suppose to be their photoshooting which ended Pixelayer gone wild with sunset on the beach.
pixelayer
This is blasting!

26 September 2010

Kasih Sayang day with Pixelayer. I cook for lunch and we went to Kasih Sayang and didn't manage to soak ourselves in the MILO waterfall of Kionsom. We should aware that it was raining heavily and people seldom go to the waterfall during rainy season.

Foods
Gulai Asam Pedas by me

Kasih Sayang Kionsom
Kasih Sayang and Kionsom
30 September 2010

Another photoshoot with Flo Yen, she is so calm even this is her first time had shooting. Thank you for the support and your trust into our works. After all done, we head to Tg. Aru shop lots and had our dinner in one of the restaurant. Can't remember the shop name but the food quite good.

Flo Yen
Flo Yen photo shoot~
1 October 2010

Danial and Pakcik Stan are the new member of Pixelayer. Congratulation and thank you for your supports!

2 October 2010

Time flies high. It's October and I have a lot of work and task to do. However, I manage to attend my colleague wedding after organising Sabah Drivers Forum at Imperial International Hotel.
Charles & Drivers
Congrats to both event

3 October 2010

Patrick is back from Sarawak and Nancy had to leave Sabah again. I get some chocolate from Nancy and kueh lapis Sarawak and a key chain from Patrick, thank you so much! I couldn't say much, both of your are really good friends.
Gift!

4 October 2010

Ever heard of Nasi Padang Ibu in Jesselton? I wonder how it taste because I only had a cup of hot lemon drink from them. And manage to get some shots from Jesselton. Not much, just share some of the tips and down to Danial only.
Jesselton Point
Jesselton Point

9 October 2010

Forklift training and resting after that.
Forklift training

101010 - binary code is 42 or 10 October 2010

Jimmy's sister engagement and my bestfriend engagement also but I overslept so I didn't manage to catch up his engagement. I went to Papar with the loyal Pixelayerions and enjoy the rain.

Pixelayer
Congrats to Jimmy's sister
11 October 2010

I am so sleepy and I am going to take my shower now.

4 comments:

Mustaffa Aziz said...

Ooh best nya with all the activities. Miss you all guys. Salam to Kuai, Sebas, Bert, Merl, Fanny & Jimmy.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Busy juga kau ni. Semua gambar pun cantik cantik.

Merl•Revlis said...

heheh did u managed to get the 101010 or 42 urself?

sa kasi nama anak sa si 42 la nanti.

Girllyen said...

Mus.. Ya.. we all miss u too!
SJB.. ya bah.. hyperactive kan..
Merl.. 101010 is DIe Die Die for Chinese.. and it is not a good for me after the incident in Jln Seremban.. hhuhu..