Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Wedding Invitation

No, not me, my time has not arrived yet. Just want to let you know that this is the reason I have been delaying myself to update my own blog. Being a wedding planner is not easy as your thought especially doing it alone. It takes patient and LOVE to support all the strength from your body and soul. So, good news to my two client, a friend and now I feel like they are part of my family. Congratulation to Milchond & Stephenny, I will be going to Kuala Penyu this friday and arranging the final checklist and make sure the ceremony running smoothly next week. Have faith and to those who know them, personally they told me to inform you that you are cordially invited to the beautiful wedding of Milchond & Stephenny as per the invitation [photos] said.



Wedding Invitation
Photos done by www.pixelayer.net and designed by www.girllyen.com

map

1 comment:

gunsirit said...

Congrat to both of them!