Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sex Risk Married or Not

Not Married


GF: Darling, I think I’m pregnant!
.
.
.
.

BF: Have you buy the pregnancy test and test it?
.
.
.
.

GF: No, but I’m late for my menstrual.
.
.
.
.

BF: Go and seek doctor, I’m working now, talk with you tonight. (hang up)
.
.
.
..
...
..
.
Married
.
.
.
.
Wife: Darling, I think I’m pregnant!
.
.
.
.
Husband: When did you check?
.
.
.
.
Wife: No, but I’m late for my menstrual.
.
.
.
.
Husband: We go and the doctor later ok, I ask my boss to go off early. Love you darling.

Some boyfriend, they are responsible, but most of them only begging for it but once pregnant? He run away or the bad things happen, abort the child, be responsible laa, berani buat berani tanggung. What say you? How many of you agree sex before marriage is good? Why? Or maybe you can share a little bit of your experience?

5 comments:

Disie and Aldrian said...

alamaak..macam terasa nie tau heheheh

Girllyen said...

Aiks.. apa yg ko terasa ni? :D

XiGorX said...

sa pun terasa....wakakakaka..nda bah, sex before marriage aa...emm, well, actually it depends, we cannot say, its good or not, because it has its pros and cons...and em, according to the bible..sex before marriage is adultery..and its a sin..but,emmm...susah la mau cakap..zaman moden2 gini ni...I say..its ok...hahahaha

Eleanor & Cornelia said...

Nowadays, if we do a statistic on the amount of young adults involved in pre-marital sex, it's safe to say that 7 out of 10 are already doing it. Religion wise, I agree with Igor..It's a sin. A very big one. No one can question that. May very well depend on the individual themselves on their decisions of 'Should I wait??". By the way, such topics relating to SEX are considered a taboo sometime back, but it's good that people are more freely talking about it now. Rock on! *practice safe sex y'all!*. Lalala. _Eleanor

Girllyen said...

play safe! Yes!