Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am Good, You are Bad

I heard about people talking about my life these few days. They said to their friends, "Girl have missed church this few weeks", "She's now have new friends", "Ui si Girl skrg sana Rumba saja tu", "Napa si Girl kuat jalan sudah tu?", "sejak daddy dia tiada, jalan saja dia tu, sedih kono" this was the worst statement I ever heard, please don't try my patience. Frankly, I did received some greetings like "Rumba Girl", "Clubber", "Kaki Club, and "Sexy" instead of a simple "hi or hello" greetings.

People, please stop judging people. Are you perfect enough to judge me? Or even my friends? FYI (to whom this post concern), we are not clubbers yet kaki club whatsoever! Please stop mentioning my sorrow! I love my dad if you still want to mention it, I hope you lost your dad too.. better than seeing you judging and keep saying my late dad. My social life should not involved my family background.

Maybe some people prefer not to go out at night like us but it does not shows that we are bad and all the people who stays at home are good. We just have fun our life and not being lazy staying at home. Very sorry, but we born hyperactive and we need more laughing, dancing, singing and networking. Then our life will balance it all. However, I never said that all the people who not going out are lazy. It just that, I felt people who cannot stop differentiate bad and good people are the worst people in the world!

Thousand apology too all, I might sound rude but I hope everything going to be all right. I love my family and friends and I will protect them as long as I live.

Langgar!

Runaway or I will hit you..

17 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

Girl, i know u're upset when they said those shitty thingy and intrude your personal/family matters, but u know urself more better that anyone else.

dont let those "rubbish greetings" affected and ruin ur mood aa..

p/s btw, the pic is damn funny. *lol* Cool!

laskarhitamputih said...

Go Gurl, Go Gurl...
Caio-caio ~
Hit the damm rubbish.
Hehehehe...

Nattelim Littrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girllyen said...

Heheh.. corn.. be cool jak laa.. i think somebody is jealous! Hah! Ok.. not that i admit it's good to be partying the whole week. I just feel that.. going out with girlfriends is not bad at all. Isn't it? And drinking is not like u drink it everyday.. Only weekend and all under control. Correct? Ciss.. macam pintar.. hahah! Buduh ni sya..

DaOne Who Was Here said...

hai girl......huhuhu......ok ba ko tuu.....for me kan..just be u self ba...ehh....di mana ko main itu motobike tuu..

i n d e n said...

gorl!

i knw exactly what/how u feel! cos i got that too. it did bother me sometime but at one point, i just dont give a shyte anymore. napa juga mau try so hard to convince them that we are not what they think we are? it only shows how little they know about us. so, pindik kata, they're not worth to even mention LOL.

kalau bab2 family matters sudah di intrude, itu mencabar kesabaran tu. but kasi biiiiiiaaar ja la tu girl. their time will come WHAHAHAHAAH.

anyhoots, sia pun suka tu gambar! wakakakaka

.xx.

Girllyen said...

heheheh.. ya betul tu.. tu laa sya meradang kijap.. after type out.. all feel better.. nothing better than a good friendship i have now! i LOVE YOU ALL! I mean,..i really love you all! *tears*

DaOne.. sana tg.Badak tu..

I love seeing funny.. coz i makes u laugh! Laugh harder my friends.. that's the best medicine from me.. ;)

Isa said...

live your life to the fullest..

Girllyen said...

Ya.. isa..betul tu.. jangan saja terjebak dalam benda yang tidak tentu bah kan.. macam mencuri or membunuh..

Isa said...

bah.. sekali sekala pigi la travelling sambil ambil gambar.. siuk tue.. :)

markiekadus said...

Sia slalu juga kana cakap begitu... and you know what... i like it... i just don't care... Paduli lah derang tu... kalau derang cakap-cakap macam tu, tandanya derang jelos sama apa yang ko ada... or who you are in person and they try to be you...

Agree with isa... live life to the fullest... The rest, biar yang sono atas judge... urang nda buli judge sebab yang di atas pun judge dia... Wekekekeke

Girl... i'm fully in support with you!

Girllyen said...

Well.. it's good to have friends like u all.. Ui.. kamu tidak tipu sya ba ni kan? Well.. life like that i guess.. ;)

Qhris said...

laling...kalu sy itu, i dun bother apa org akan cakap bout my life, it doesnt mean kluar p mana2, u r bad & will go to hell, u know yrself better then whoever, as long u can take care yrself wherever u r...its fine enough laling :) ..so biarlah org2 yg bercakap tu berbuih2 mulut dorg...sabar saja, God is fair bah :) believe me on that :)

Girllyen said...

Laling.. ya kan.. tidak semestinya yang baik will go to heaven juga kan? Well.. i think i better go to hell.. because.. i will boring be in heaven.. hahah! Isk.. palis palis.. tapi.. sya rasa ramai kawan sya d hell dari d heaven ni.. miaahahah! Isk.. buduh oo sya ni..

Disie and Aldrian said...

only when you loose one or both parent then you'll understand how it feel.. sometimes all that we do is just to get away "temporary" with the reality.. so what is a small "enjoyment getaway" compare to that big loss and tragedy that we just gone through rite?.. So to those of you out there that simply judge and talk without ever been to our shoes.. simply "shut up!".. behind you all the way girl..

Girllyen said...

thanks disie & aldrian.. i love you all!! Thanks for being there for me.. I thank God for giving such a sweet friends like you all. I did received some calls and support too.. and I felt been blessed by the power of friendship.. and worth to protect my friends from 'prejudgment people".. Again.. i'm so thankful to have friends like you all..

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

Nobody is Perfect.Orang yang cakap begitu sama ko ingat dorang tu perfect.Biar ja dorang tu Girl.Yang penting Tuhan tau apa ko buat.Lama2 pandai tutup juga mulut dorang tu.