Monday, February 2, 2009

BITCHOLOGY - Are you one?

I read one email from my friend, and I was reading this Bitchology where I believe it come from the word "Bitch" where people often use for normal person. I did that too because I always intend to forget that we all are equals~! I don't have the right to judge people even the top judge in the world know they are not legally to judge! At least, they represent justice once in a while~
Along the whoever the author wrote about the Bitchology means, I put in some of my picture with friends and family. I have less time to blog about myself nowadays...
(Long time ago in Papar - 2007)
That was long ago
When I stand up for Myself and my beliefs,They call me a Bitch.
When I stand up for those I love,They call me a Bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
Or do things my own way, they call me a Bitch.
nor birthday
Being a bitch Means I won't Compromise what's In my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to Tolerate injustice and Speak against it,
I am Defined as a Bitch.
my first eyeshadow
The same thing happens when I take time for
Myself instead of being everyone's maid,
or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow
myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone
else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
bro and i
I am outspoken, Opinionated and determined I want
what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, Try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
The shortest hair
And if that makes me a bitch , So be it. I embrace the title and Am proud to bear it.
Carol and I
B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself
Cousin
B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman
love dad
B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

Good night~ ;)

2 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

girl, cuba ko tingu pic yg paling last tu ba.. panjang ni leher kucing ko..waahahhahahhaahh..

Girllyen said...

Hahahahah!!! Ya bah.. panjang oo kan.. ekekeke.. memang tu kucing bertuah tu..