Thursday, February 19, 2009

Triple H - He, Him, His - Potrait Picture

Some of my private model :) Anyone who interested to hire them? Ahakz~

Venancio

This is my younger brother, name Venancio Maccuirio, born on 19 September 1992 (same date as mine), currently studying at SM Teknik Likas, just moved from SM Teknik Keningau this year, loving, hardworking but can be a super lazy sometime.

Vittorio

The always looking good brother, name Vittorio Mario, a SPM leaver from SM Teknik Keningau, currently at home, editing his friendster account and watching YouTube most of the time. Born on 27 September 1991 and I am not sure who is his girlfriend at the moment. Pretend cool and has a bad temper.

Sacramento

His name is Sacramento Dimos, yes, he is not my brother but my cousin from Papar, now studying at ILP, Sapangar Bay. A positive thinker and always cool. Born on 1990.

them

Behind the scene, KK Espalanade, Wisma Merdeka, Soscho and myself ;)

1 comment:

Girllyen said...

Yes you right.. I just realized it.. Youngsters I guess.. I prefer bald! hahaha..!