Sunday, February 8, 2009

Go green people!

Yea~! I have spent a GREEN weekend start this month. February is a month of LOVE.. because it's Valentine's Month! And I manage to get rid off bang boom music in clubs and supper as early in the morning ex. 3am. Not to stay away from all that but I am under bad health at the moment. So I had to take responsibility with my own health, I had to admit I have some disease. It's hard to let go those party session but I am struggling now. My cholesterol has gone just another one step to HIGH BLOOD. Other people often says, better cure before you kena! I just need some rest, more exercise until everything become normal or way below the level for sick people.

1st of February (Sunday), I spent a short outing with my colleague at Tanjung Lipat, Likas. Lama sudah janji mau bawa dorang ni p picnic, but always ended 'lupa', 'sibuk' and 'intend to lupa and sibuk'.. Hehe.. sorry guys.. but thank God everything done! Eleanor and Mr DJ - Jeremy~ ;) Without them, I might not having such fun on that day.

Location: Tanjung Lipat, Likas
Date: 1st February 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 11am - 3pm
Theme: LSC SBI, Family outing.
Appearance: Fanmount Transportation SB and CKS Transport and Forwarding SB teams, Eleanor, Jeremy and friends.
auwuuu
Chicken Wings!

Burn
OMG!! Burn!!

yuho
Ouch..
static
What A boring pose..But we all have fun!
Freak
This is Cool! Eleanor get krazi!!
Oyea~
Yeaaaziiii..

8th of February (Sunday), another go green weekend.. Hehe.. Before that, I wish to say big thanks to all who coming to my house today! You all really made my day!! Owh, special thanks to Yeye juga laa, coz he manage to reach my house! Wow~ I'm so impressed!

Location: My house, The Orchard, Kampung Tampulan, Telipok, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Date: 8th February 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 1pm - 7pm
Theme: Durian Hunting
Appearance: Cornelia, Sharon, Derrick, Melvin, Velarry, Mohd Hafizul and Yapp.
Homey
Warm Up..
green
All green~
going
Lalalaa song~ hahahah~
sungai
Mostly river
they made it
They made it! This is the orchard..
Posing
Well.. At least a shot for a memory..
Zool Corn
Hehee.. macam berebut saja ni..
Zool
Owh~ Itu durian lebih berat oo Zool..
Yeye
Velarry with his skill.. hahahaha..
Go back
Time to go home..
Makan
Yeay~ makan makan~ ;)

*Looking forward for a good weekend again.. ;) Go Green Go~ ;)

1 comment:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

whahahahhaha,
ada juga aa pic sy pok siring durian yg zul kopek tu... *lol*