Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7th March 2009 - With Keziah

Here is the update of my last post. As promised, I'm going to post some of her picture. Enjoy ;)

Location: Nexus Karambunai Resort.
Time: 0900 - 1300 hrs
Appearance: Me & keziah only.

03
Thinking of what pose?
Greenish

Cute

Dont

Kezzy

Actually she was my senior when I was in SRJK (c) Chen Sin, Tuaran. We meet up after a very long time not seeing each other. Hahaha.. funny actually. I have a lot to share about my weekend too. But wait after I reduce all the pictures I have taken.

9 comments:

Fharelynne said...

hehe..girl..u will be a portraiture photog too :)

Girllyen said...

no la ivon.. suka suka saja ni.. ;)

Disie and Aldrian said...

ooohhhh.... bleh berkenalan?? wehehehhehe....

Anonymous said...

Wah lauu! Am liking the term "portraiture photog"!

chloe4485 ♛ said...

yeah..
i like the term "portraiture photog" too!

Girllyen said...

hahahah.. i loike i loike juga laa.. adeiii..

Mahapson said...

kirim salam dengan org kat gambar tu ya... hee...heeee.

Anonymous said...

hellow...got to knw ur blog frm my cousin Keziah ~ yep, the wannabe model~ lol~ nice photos!!

Jason said...

Nice photos U have here. Actually, yeah, Si Keziah is cute and has a really nice face. Buahaha.. Can't believe I said it. But that's the fact. I just feel weird saying that since she was my classmates and I knew her since 20 years ago. Hoho. Sia punya gambar bila ada ni?? Wahaha..