Friday, March 27, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic

Are you a shopaholic too? Confess now or die. Just a minor threat for you. Trick or threat? Forget it, it's not Halloween yet. Opps, it's insanely fun but please do not use those credit cards to shop! Seriously. Have you watch the movie yet? Well, I did! From a DVD actually. I do not like to tell how the movie going on but girls, you have to watch it. Especially those who love to shop. Give your money to the charity or helps the poor people. Preferable, get a job. Go and watch it, a motivational movie for me. Mom, I promise I won't shop for nothing again. I will pay all my debt and enjoy food and movies only. Hihihi.. (now, please produce another movie namely confessions of a movie-holic, confessions of food-holic or whatsoever holic) Just kidding.
food-holic
Whenever I eat, the world getting better
Transit
I had that in here on last saturday (21/03/09) somewhere in Tuaran.

Since I cannot sleep tonight, I ended myself by sitting in front my laptop staring at my broadband and thought of updating something which you are reading it now. Slap me on my face as I think I'm half awake but yet to sleep. How many times I have been promising posting more pictures? So, there you are, some of the activities I did in the couple of days in the month of March. Sorry for keep myself busy, indeed the work kept me busy all the time. Trust me. I lie. The truth is, I am. Can u figure that out? Because I nearly failed my math. If you get confused, you just get indirectly caught of abnormal minded in the middle of the night without you realizing that I am make your life complicated. Hahahaha.
Aaah..
This one.. I dont quite remember the date.. but..
Ooh..
this is was my 1st night photo with Sumardi, Isa, Zico, Jusdy and others.

I told you that Race to Witch mountain was super-best. Hence, I watch it again for the second time on Wednesday with Nattelim. I heart Dwayne very much. I wish he can have supper with me now. A night before wednesday which was on Tuesday, I watched 'Taken' with ben at GSC, o yea, itu pun best juga o. I have no idea why I love the cinema nowadays. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for all your comments. To the professional, sorry for my grammar and I will try to improve to a better one. Hope the book I buy just now help me a lot in emailing to my bosses too.

tgBadak
Aaa.. this is tg.Badak again..
Clear water
See the clear water..
Syok
I was tempting to swim but I didnt bring any extra shirt.. damn..
BBQ
BBQ is my new hobby
Mad
The Unexplainable behaviour
Insane
Again
Krazi
and again
bino and ben
And they were talking about football?
Cost
This is the book I bought @ Times. Cost me RM70.35 Bloody expensive

10 comments:

Mell_f said...

OMG,i think i'm using wrong profile. kindly delete that comment yea XD..funny2

Anonymous said...

Guest: Halo Gurl, I think I need ths too. maybe I should have one, any deal? Photocopy? Hehe

Isa said...

buli pinjam tu buku kah girl? hehe..

Girllyen said...

hehehe.. mell mell.. ya.. memang itu nasi goreng D'Dalit sungguh menyelerakan..
Anonymous, it would be delightful if you could tell me ur name? Need what? ;)

Girllyen said...

isa.. BBKK.. hihi.. ko photocopy sija.. gila mahal tu buku.. kalah pizza yang sya makan semalam..

Isa said...

mcm mana pricing makanan d d'dalit tu girl? reasonable ka?

Girllyen said...

iSa.. ok tu sana.. macam harga warung kopi tapi tempat macam starbuck.. ngah ngah.. cuma tiada free wireless laa.. ;) Tu nasi pattaya berharga RM4 saja.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Halo gurl, I meant it. Please give me your address? or maybe your account number? I will deposit the amount. You deal with the price and +courier charges. Seriously... I’ll give you my details later. Hope you don’t mind with my manner? Can call me Sec.

Girllyen said...

Sec.. please drop me an email.. girllyen at yahoo dot com.. i will give you my details once i get urs..

NoyIbrahim said...

daling..kasi photocopy sa itu buku,. blh ka? hehehhe..