Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Complicated and I hate it

I am not in a good mood. I feel that I am lack of love and rest. Frankly, I need something cuddling and a warm massage. In a time like this, the past of me came into my mind. Two years ago, I have been dating with my dear and it was sweet like lollipop. After a few years, distance by location, we intend to be lost contact, lack of communication and desire of let go something that precious in our life is getting high. Maybe it just me or I am not use to be lonely like this. The situation getting complicated nowadays. A guy can say He will be by your side every moment and the fact is he is so far away and the promise of being together soon is just a piece of sweet talks. Never say the thing that beyond your expectation. Do not give hope to a girl especially like me. I put in so much hope until up to the level of 'fed up'. Why are we crash in love when it ended with hates and frustration?

Sometime I ask myself, how does it feel to be someone who is single and available? Married? How does it feel? Single but not available? For how long? Is it really makes you happy? What do you feel living together with someone you love and suddenly you realize that he is gone forever? Life has been always unfair and I wish I can control all of these. God is great. Yes, and we all are failure. Human can buy a house, a car, or a PhD. But, are you happy with the human creation? We still seek for happiness, when we are stress at work, we need relaxation which we cannot buy. Just like women on diet. She want to get the slim figure back, buy those slimming tea is easy, but we cannot buy motivation to be slim. Did you get me. This is what happen to my life lately. I have been thinking and stressing about all of the sudden change in my life. Nevertheless, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a blessed lent season.

4 comments:

sweet-girlicious said...

well...about the far distance relationship is not as easy as we might think it was...it is complicated sometimes...i'm also in in the same boat like you...but i guess it need both to have trust and to appreciate the love..sometimes, life is unfair and i feel that some other time i am not deserve to be having this unfair kind of feeling just like what you feel it now but...perhaps... things come for a reason...and we need to be positive with it..

Disie and Aldrian said...

it's not easy being a human being, but what u should put in mind is that how lucky u are to still have so many friends , relatives n families who loves u soo much. Just because u loose a monkey doesnt mean u have to close down the whole circus!.. just because one person cannot give u all the love, attention that u need all the time doesnt meant u have to saddened everyone that deserve ur beautiful smile.. think about it...

Anonymous said...

Hey hey u Veralyn. I'll be there for you..though I might seem to be someone who seems to be very bad at keeping contacts. :)

Cheer up ah Girl.

Girllyen said...

Hey hey hey~ Fionz.. Aldrian & Disie.. Len.. Thanks for all your support and motivational words there.. sometime we just dont feel comfortable with the situation and in the same time we ought to forget tha sweet memories we've been through.. anyway.. i'm ok now.. emotional breakdown sikijap saja ;)