Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can't Get Enough of Singapore

I love Singapore as much as I love gadgets! Singapore is way modern than Malaysia. I heard some of the Singaporean teenagers says "I'm proud to be a Singaporean" and how I wish I could say the same too. Nevertheless, I would say 'I'm proud to be a Sabahan'. Even though our road is like highway to hell.

So what about Singapore this time? Old story just reveal? No, this is new and fresh. Some of you might ask, u are not telling me that you went to Singapore again after a gateway which only last month? The fact is, YES, I went to Singapore again, but this time I am not alone. I went with mum and Eleanor the freaky BFF but soft-hearted lady too. We are normal. Anyway, the trip was hilariously fun and full of blisters.

We spent 4 days and 3 night at Nava Place @ Little India, where we proudly lost ourselves while trying to look for the hostel with the direction given from the net. Unfortunately, the direction didn't told us it's quite far from the MRT. Glad there is a taxi uncle with his 'wait-wait-wait' style show us the right way which is so near! Ciss.. Len.. ko lah tu sekejap putus asa.. After check in, we get out again and lost for the second time. Lagi jauh kami sesat!
Singapore
I wish to story more details but I have 2 assignment need to finish it up. Will update here again once done ok? Cheer up friends ;)

p/s: I bought 640GB hard disk from SG.. :D

11 comments:

Eleanor said...

I am very bad with directions. I pity you who had to do a big round circle when our hostel was just around the corner. lalala. But all in all the trip with you and your mum was great! I love. And we should definitely plan another trip. Corn and Inden included(must!).

Haven't had the time to update my blog due to the massive amount of work tasks. I heart the collage of pictures you did which I guess took quite some effort(fyi,I copied it into my desktop already). I shall be updating ALF during weekends (fingers crossed).

"I was fined in Singapore"

LOL.

hugs!

markiekadus said...

sia off topic ah... brapa lah harga 640GB sana SG??? wekekekeke

Eleanor said...

Murah! Converted to MYR its around 268. Ada 1Tb and 2TB lagi.

Girllyen said...

thanks for answering for me len.. ui ko ingat juga oo kan len.. :D

i n d e n said...

sebenarnya, sy sangatla happy kamurang sudah balik!

and sangat happy cos u guys are happy.

and sangat happy dan excited cos buli tingu2 gambar (walaupun sy teda. tepa. sabar.)

BUT kenapakaaaa saya sangat jeles tgk that collage??? (walaupun sangat cantik. beta suka!) hahahaha.

ehhhh picccsssss!!!

p.s: i love esp one of the pics included in the collage - bottom right. PERFECT! sia suka!

.xx.

chloe4485 ♛ said...

waw..
more pics ladies.
:)

Merl•Revlis said...

same here... i want 640GB. er... notebook harddisk bah kan?

Nicholette Nichole said...

oww my godness!!! ko p s'pre lg?? eeee!!! jeles ooo... :-(

markiekadus said...

Murah juga!!!! pinya best... kalau sini tah brapa lah harga dia tu? puas sia aksi masuk mubi sampai berdarah idung pun blum kali penuh... wakakakakaka

Girllyen said...

Merl.. no.. external tu.. :D Memang murah bah gadgets sana.. Especially Sim Lim Square.. macam mana sya tidak pingsan if pigi sana.. hahahaha..

Merl•Revlis said...

waaa.. i mean, ya i needed another external harddisk. full ja smua harddisk sa. :(