Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good Luck to all Grand Finale UN Klang Valley

I have been busy spending my time with my beloved one these few days, so many things need to recover and I will share a bit later. FYI. Love hurts but indeed we learn to fix it with the help of all of you, understanding is important. To my BFF, I really agree when you told me, how am I going to survive my love for the whole life if I cannot cope the 2 and half years distance relationship? For the mean time, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best to all who manage to be in the Grand Finale Unduk Ngadau Klang Valley 2009. For more info, please visit Kadazandusun Cultural Association and have a visit to Mr Gee blog too - Credit to him ;)

I hope Clarvie will be the next Unduk Ngadau ;) Good luck Avie!

CLarvie

2 comments:

NoyIbrahim said...

Yeahhhh...gud Luck Avie my Bunny hehe... give your best shot. i know u can do it! :)

Velarry Suan said...

Good luck jovenea!! :p