Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I want to be your everything

Yesterday was a tiring day, I was thinking to sleep early and gain more energy but it ended sleep at 4am which just few hours ago just to wait for him to reach home safely. I am addicted to him lately, just like falling in love for the first time. Maybe, an argument is good to keep your relationship stronger and a little sacrifice will keep it last. The feeling of love and the heart that beat each minute never lie to myself that I want to be his everything. His smile remind our first date and it feels like I have missed some of our best memories together. While waiting for him, I recall everything that we do and I know he is not perfect and I never should expect a perfect guy in this world though. Nobody's perfect anyway. :)
Love
While waiting, this song had accompany me through the night.

I want to be your everything - Keith Urban

The first time I looked in your eyes I knew
That I would do anything for you
The first time you touched my face I felt
Like I've never felt with anyone else

I wana give back what you've givin' to me
And I wanna witness all of your dreams
Now that you've shown me who I really am
I wanna be more then just your man

I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
And be the hand that lifts your veil
And be the moon that moves your tide
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheels that never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of and more
So much more, I wanna be your everything...

When you wake up, I'll be the first thing you see
And when it gets dark you can reach out for me
I'll cherish your words and I'll finish your thoughts
And I'll be your compass baby, when you get lost

I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
And be the hand that lifts your veil
And be the moon that moves your tide
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheels that never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of and more
So much more, I wanna be your everything...

Be the wheels that never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of and more
So much more, I wanna be your everything...
I wanna be your everything

p/s: Never loss hope on your love even your have to die for it.. :) Time to go to work now. Urgh my back..

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Girllyen,
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some people move our souls to dance.
They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.
They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

And Pleasure is the flower that passes,
Remembrance the lasting perfume.

You have a pleasant week, and keep a song in your heart. Best regards, Lee.

Lady Trish said...

Faith, trust and honest is the key for long lasting relationship. Without this three, the relationship foundation can crumble anytime. Be happy with him and wishing more happiness in this life. (^_^)

*hugs Girl*

Girllyen said...

Uncle Lee, I feel you there.. Thanks for the wonderful words.

Sarah.. we should meet up sometime.. U have been dropping my blog and keep the best words for me.. Thank u so much~

Lady Trish said...

For you anytime. Meet up? Tell me when and I'll check my schedule. It's kinda hectic at work this month and next month but i'll try to make it. :)

chloe4485 ♛ said...

learning to accept that there's no one perfect is absolutely the best decision u ever made for ur relationship.

embrace love, not hate. :)