Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can Facebook do that?

Through FB, I meet new friends, some of them come and introduce very well to me up to the point giving their numbers to me which I think it's not necessary. Some of them making friends as to expand their business but I hope they will not trade their own friends through FB though the Friends for Sale application was fun. *Giggles* Nevertheless, I also heard that friends quarreling through FB by removing them, and even in some relationship. FB reflects the real life, people seldom talks and come upfront, they prefer SMS or FaceBooking itself. I wonder what will happen if suddenly the world blackout, no electricity at all. I might be nuts as well. And I also wondering, from my friends list how many people personally know me? And I'm yet to accept those request yet. I hope, FB will spread Love and Peace to us and Destroy Hatred and War. Can FaceBook do that? Wishing all my friends a happy day and all the best in whatever you do. *I hope it's not too late to say.. Happy new year 2010* [Chuckles]. I'm running out of time. I hope you always remember me no matter what happen.

friend list
Current Friends List numbers..3784 (4D Lucky draw perhaps? :D)

request
And yet.. I still have 385 friends request..

*Don't get mad if I'm a bit slow to respond*

8 comments:

Lady Trish said...

Whoa! 385 friend requests? OMG!

I was wondering myself too. Sometimes they rather chat and talk through Facebook than talking face-to-face or call us up. If the world blackout for years, then say bye-bye to the Net and phone calls.

Merl•Revlis said...

no facebook? no problem. 'WE' have proven that.

Girllyen said...

Sarah!! I miss u! My God Too! Haha.. if blackout.. i cannot tahan because I need my phone! wakakak!

Mell.. yea! :p

Lady Trish said...

Miss you too..Phone is the essential to keep in touch but if that one blackout oso, nah..how are we going to pass the bad news and good news? *sweats*

Uncle Greg said...

hi Girl, punya ramai fren ko :)

Girllyen said...

sarah.. bila laa kita dapat jumpa ni.. haha..
uncle greg.. ya bah.. bayangkan kalau semua tu datang time sya kawin nanti? Banjir ni.. haha.. tidak cukup duit kami kasi makan semua..

Lady Trish said...

Huhuhu...itu lah bah tue..bila ya? :(

Anonymous said...

Punya main banyak girl! baru first time oh sa nampak gitu banyak pending friend request hehe :D

-nessa-