Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Somebody is looking over my photos

MV Doulos

I never knew that my collections of photos did grab attention to one of my friend's wife. They approach and ask about the price of the photos, I don't trade but since they like it, finally I sold with 1 printed copy each with their own frame. I am so grateful and million of thanks to DJ Langau as well. I felt appreciation. But, Nikon-san might need to visit the doctor soon. Might missed out from some of the event lately but don't worry, Samsung-san did help me on many things as well.

Star Ship?

4 comments:

Merl•Revlis said...

did u just sold the photo or did u also sold the copyright?

afaik, once u sold the photos/copyright, you cannot publish the photos anymore.

bukan si mell nih,
.m


word verication: letta
"letta go get some foods"
"letta go take a-photo"
lol

Girllyen said...

the photo only la.. yaii~

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Bagus lah tu. Lama lama banyak lah tu orang mahu. Congratulation :D.

kuai said...

jadi, belanja sa.. hahaha