Monday, January 25, 2010

Tired. Tension. And I'm thirsty.

1Malaysia

I received one email with the subject of "MENGAPA KRISTIAN BERIYA-IYA INGIN NAK GUNA NAMA ALLAH????" which makes me hurt a bit, why need to say like this? Why? Why need to highlight that we are "beriya-iya" like we are dying or desperate to use the word while we are taught through the bible and as a human being we suddenly need to follow some human rights? Why should they raised the bible or other religion articles in such situation? Why make us more confuse? Why not raise some question like why we still have poor people living in the city? Or maybe why the KK road no quality? Or when will our city be very clean? Well, in the email forwarded, I reply to all that is sound exactly like this.

*Greetings from KK :)

When I was a kid, my teacher teach me about not to fight, respect each other, helping our neighbours, but they also taught me to aware the latest issue. Somehow, the teacher did taught me to stand out and fight for you’re right, that was the beginning of Education ruin me. And the facts of we are born intelligent but education ruin us are strongly agreed. I'm wondering, why the people want to stress up themselves with all this issue? Aren't theyhave any work to do like us? Or maybe that is their job & responsibility, to make us hate each other and let the world know that we are famous with all the violence and never thought of a peaceful community.

Tired. Tension. And I'm thirsty.

1Malaysia is FAIL. 1Borneo punya bangunan pun mau rosak sudah. Tinggal 1TAN MIEN, 1Derful Me, 1More Crazy Issue. And I 1To Vomit sudah.*

Let the music heals your soul


Bebas beragama? Bebas kena tangkap juga. Kesian. I want peace bah.. PEACE.. PLEASE.. Peace peace peace.. Stomachache.. *I miss my dear*

7 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

That's why one said even issue religion pun kena kasi politik already.

1Malaysia definitely fail to achieve its' objective

ArMs said...

The word 'Allah' issue really piss me off, especially when people tend to put more fuel on the fire. But I didn't really bother about it much because I it's memang like that :P

The only thing to prioritize now is the welfare of Sabah! That's what's important!

Oya,nice blog and i support you speaking up ;)

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Oh my god!, kau punya gambar yang no 2 tu kan. Ni orang ni, i pernah nampak ni waktu i masil kecil kecil or bujang bujang lah katakan hehehe. ya i selalu nampak dia minta sedekah sambil main tu lah viola dia tu. kesian oh sempai sekarang masih lagi dia main tu viola. dulu tu kan ada tu anak dia ikut ikut dia. sekarang i rasa besar sudah tu anak dia. sama dia selalu di gaya strees dulu tu. entah lah sekarang di mana sudah dia. Tidak sangka oh. i mahu kasih tahu kakak saya hehehe. kali dia pun masih ingat ni. anyway, nice pictures.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Macamana juga boleh mula ni. Waktu i di kk baru baru ni. terkejut juga lah. dengar berita begini. tidak ada kerja lain kali. kadang terfikir juga saya. kenapa sekarang?. sedangkan nama tu wujud dari dulu lagi. sebelum nenek moyang kita hidup. susah susah, harap harap semua ini ada berlalu dengan aman. Let's pray for that.

Girllyen said...

Sheila.. Very pathetic oo kan.. why no one listen to the victim ah? :(
Arm.. hi there.. thanks for droping my 10cent blog.. ya.. welfare of Sabah is definitely the most important now..
SJB.. d gaya street la tu i manage to capture him.. hurm.. i also dunno laa ni how it happen.. but.. we just pray and hope for the best..

markiekadus said...

Well, the Narrow minded people always have a narrow minded excuse just to make small issue, big one... Typical Narrow Minded...

As for the "Beriya-iya", i never felt that way... I've been thought to that word since i know to read... Although most of the time we used Kadazan as the main language. So saying that christians to desperate to used the word, i guess they have to think twice, thrice or how many time they like... and they should check their info...

Pandangan sia yang kabur...

p/s: girl... lama menghilang... wekekekeke

Annie said...

Beriya-iya lagi tu.. Haih.. Tu baru lah.

Sa malas suda ni pasal THAT issue. But I'm still hoping for peace.