Monday, March 1, 2010

10 things I hate about myself?

1) Addicted to the internet

2) Lack of sleep

3) Never rest

4) Forgetful

5) Hardcore laugher

6) Art freak

7) Diet disorder

8) Not healthy

9) Bad in time management

10) I had to admit that I lie to all the above, actually I love all about myself and all around me, thanks to God I have a friend like you. Bitter sweet? Nah, it’s just life.

DSC_0471 I had a really tiring but great weekend with the preparation of new branch of Cahaya Bridal at Tanjung Aru Plaza, Kota Kinabalu (currently have one in Kota Marudu) :D Cahaya Bridal will have their grand opening this Sunday, 7th of March 2010 at Tanjung Aru Plaza. Time will be advise later, meanwhile, will post some of the photos we took. ;) Have a great week-DAYS ahead. :D

* I had a very good time with all the bloggers cum photographers? gathering at Lembah Impian last Saturday too~ ;) Thanks to Daniel and Emelda for the great evening.

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Love the dress (^_^).

Gallivanter said...

I hope you had a good time at the gathering, harap sia indak kasi takut sama kau! Haha! Anyway, keep in touch, kio? :-D