Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Am I Complicated?

I read through people blogs, and some of their posting were quite good. Neat and systematically I enjoy reading it like the step-by-step method. Is it because I'm not good in literature or physically not born with it? Or, I question myself too much where I'm not suppose to ask so much question and make it other people confused with myself? (Whereby, I did ask a lot of question already) Or maybe I'm a technical person? Urgh. My better half often ask me to be 'ayu²' kind of thing, and I guess I disappoints him several times with my roaring laugh. I laugh worse than a monkey, better than a pig but I never felt I laugh in good manner. Other thing, I walk like a green monster with a nice butt. How am I going to walk like a cat with a body like a giant ogre? NO way. Sigh. I need therapy right now. Sauna? SPA? Free stuff? Thank you?

7 comments:

kuai said...

wakakakaka... napa post ko ni mcm ngam utk saya??!

at least, sa rasa bukan kita ja perempuan yang ganas/kasar neh.. huhu.. sa takanan bila kana suruh jadi 'perempuan' time photoshot baju di Cahaya tuari.. but i think we r special.. hehe

carolchs said...

thats who you are. so, tia paya mo susah2 jadi ayu kalau mmg tida buli...nanti tambah tidak ayu tu kan...hehehe

Uncle Greg said...

btul kata-kata si Pat, jan risau sumua urang special dan unik bah ... ada libih ada kurang ...

ngam nangku tu Pat? :)

Anonymous said...

haha cute! tell doraemon to stop bugging u!

mustaffa said...

you're special and unique in your own way! Why compare? Terima kasih kpd Yang Maha Esa kita ok. You are ok, kan? Ketawa sikit lah...you said u are hardcore laugher!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hehehehe, lucu juga. But sometime we just can't change who you are. So, terima saja lah (^_*).

Dolly MJ said...

Girll, the grass is always looks greener on the other side of the fence. ;)