Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beautiful Labuan Competition?

I saw this information from Fred's Nk Blog telling that there is a photography competition organised by Petronas Methanol Labuan and open to all Malaysian but only for Labuan resident only. Well, it's a good chances to all the photographers in Labuan. Dateline: 19th March 2010. So, you still have like 3 days to shoot.

Comic

Last week, I was in Labuan too for business trip and I did take that chance to meet new friend who love taking photos as well. They are Ezzu (my Labuan bestie), Nenn & Zap. Thanks to Nenn & Zap for being such supporting mates. *psst - they are driving the best car in Labuan..

Smile

* Can't say much, indeed, all I know is I'm happy to share the knowledge with them. ;) Hidup Nikon. Ahaks. Will see the Canonian tomorrow. :D

*sharing some of the pictures taken when I was in Labuan.. ;) The food was nice too!

bridge


Botanical


Cinta


Prawn

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Cutenya tu budak baju merah hehehe suka saya tengok dia punya mata, bulat bah.

Note: Nice pictures.

FNK said...

aiseyman tersharing jg sia punya blog...ehe.. kotuhadan kio...
wah..kmu pi shooting d botanikal kan..napa kmu x masuk lg dalam2..lg byk tmpt santik tu...