Sunday, April 10, 2011

The New Obsession

I have a new obsession since few weeks. Sleep a lot and This is a sign of I have nothing to do and gaining my sleep debt back! ;) My life has been quite difficult this few months, but I take it as a challenge of living and fix the fragile stuff. Career is the most important part in my life after my family. Personal and business cannot me mixed up together. Unless it is a family business, nevertheless, professionally you have to be fair to each other and follow the rules provided. My manager called up and ask me a few questions that shows my commitment in my career has been too low and I need an improvement and fierce of handling my position. I am so glad that I have a very understanding manager and be tolerate to his workers. Thank you boss for waking me up!