Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Majlis Hantaran Pertunangan Dewi & Sh Maswan

Hi! Yes, I'm back (Slowly recover though I have a lot updates missing) Straight to the point, some preview on Dewi's majlis hantaran pertunangan which held last Saturday. Kuai call me 5.30am in the morning and ask whether I could cover for this one, with half blur I said okay. So, here you are the preview of the event. Congratulations to both of you! ;) More blessing and prosperity upon both of you and family.


Old kid

conversation

discussion

couple

dewi sh

dewi shah

adorable

p/s: How's my new theme? Adorable? How about my favicon? Nice? ;)

2 comments:

Mas Light said...

Yay, there's update. Ohhh green theme? ;D ada green apple. I somehow like it. I also like the shots you took. ;D

Girllyen said...

thank you maslight~ ;) I hope to improve more.. :D