Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This is July Update

So busy. No update until further notice. LOL. If you missed the update, you might not follow me at double T*!


*The Double T description ;)

I'm officially twittard! You may follow me @girllyen
The tumbler that missing e! - girllyen.tumblr.com

What actually made me so busy?Photobucket
Just like this kid. :D - Melangkap River @ Kota Belud - No Celcom line here so I didn't manage to update the double T ;)

Photobucket
Actually I'm lost in the ocean for a few month. LOL.

Photobucket
Then I come back with a new obsession. Check in here via Foursquare ;) SICC - Sabah Indoor Climbing Centre
Photobucket
Climb through the wall of fire, who made the fire? Ask KK Adventure Park

Photobucket
Sky Walking?

Photobucket
And going nuts. :)

Did I blog today? I think I did. Thanks for reading! ;)

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

Wall of fire macam meteor pulak

Girllyen said...

o ya oo kan.. meteor baitu.. coz.. it's rock kan.. haiya..

gbeejipp said...

punya best tu last pic. Hillarious!

Girllyen said...

Hi JIPP! Ya.. memang sot bah last pic.. :D Spontan memang best.