Monday, November 10, 2008

FSM 25th Anniversary

FSM
FSM or stands for Federation of Sabah Manufacturer celebrating their 25th Anniversary in Magellan, Sutera, KK on last friday, 7th November 2008. My company was not invited but I was lucky because uncle Lawrence drop me a call and ask me to join them since one of his colleague could not make it that night. I ask my mom for an opinion and then I agree with him. I have no idea where are we going until we reach there and saw the stage.
3 Ladies
3 sweet ladies - KKIP Sdn Bhd (my ex colleague during my practical)

I can't recall how many type of dish we have that night but I am full! Gracefully thank God as we received!
Starter
Starter: The combinations of Four

Cake
The Cake of the Night

Beside good food, we also entertained by some cultural dance by KK High School and great performance from the Comedy Court..
Dance
Peacock Dance

Comedy Court
Alvin and Indi - Comedy Court

Too bad, I am so sleepy right now and I have limited space in my mind now. Just wish you a good day ahead. Good night!

Lastly
Me and Hazel (uncle Lawrence's daughter)

4 comments:

LAi said...

aikkk sa pun ada sana tu..sa duduk d luar..duduk d kusyen depan logo ais tu..

Girllyen said...

Aiks.. alalala.. ko tidak nampak perempuan sot sot bawa nikon... ehehehe..

Qhris said...

huhu laling ada tu boss sy p ni jga..tp nda bawa kami lah ahah

Girllyen said...

alala.. napa tidak bawa kamu? Chiez.. buyuk bos kamu ni..