Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reason Why Away

Busy
First of all, I would like to apology for not dropping by here. Not that I'm busy with Nikon, but I was busy with Classes, Family Talks and Work! Yaiii! I am a busy lady not a busy body. So sleepy now, just share with you some of the pictures while I was away from blogging. ;) Enjoy~

1 November - 1st Day of Organisational Communication.. Nothing much but I just can't wait to buy prime lens for my baby.. haduh.. pigi fotomat.. the lady say.. OUT OF STOCK.. how come.. uhhuu.. neway.. this is what I grab instead of getting my own prime lens..
Passion
HOYA 67mm UV Filter: RM100
ROWA Digital Cleaning set: RM30
Ultra II 4.0GB SD Card: RM 190 (Damn.. Cab just inform me that Shashinki.Com is way cheaper..where u can get RM85 only!!! I should be careful on spending next time)
213 (Large) Nikon Bag: RM72
Nikon 2.0GB SD Card: RM40
Victory 3010 Professional Tripod: RM180

Total: RM600
I assume this passion is a luxurious hobby!

2nd November - All Soul Day, Sembahyang Kuburan, 2nd Class of OC and We Belong Together Bridal Show at 1Borneo
All Soul Day
Chapel St. Petrus, Tampulan

Girllyen
At the cemetery

Cousin
My Cousin

Other pictures can be viewed at http://flickr.com/girllyen

Sorry, ngantuk sudah sya..

Love You Dear

5 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

santik oooo pic ko nih veralyn..
sepa snap nih?
using your DSLR ka? the shot was superbly sharp & clear.. :)

Girllyen said...

hEHEHE.. itu pun sudah kna reduce quality pics dia tu corn.. if mau yg terang punya version.. sana http://flickr.com/girllyen ;)

Japrin said...

makin lawa dah gambar ko kan.. iyalah kan.. ada 'baby' baru.. hehe.. congrats for ur new baby kio.. :)

Girllyen said...

hehehe.. pirut.. pengaruh yg kuat dari kamurang ba ni.. ehehe.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm getting all sappy sudah ni, the first part of your post tu bah, the love thingy, I'm in the long-distance relationship phase, and getting married is not that easy bah kan. Lagi pun sy belum puas lagi merewang.kihkihkih. Sometimes the texting really bugs us tapi bila tidak kena text, mencari juga kunun. Eee.. kin panas kan. But mua and the boyfriend sudah limpas itu too-protective phase, his texting becomes irregular. I miss it but sometimes work becomes a priority. *emosi sudah sy nih*. Hehehehehe.