Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged Games : 7 Favourite Car

I was reading Marc blog and I found my name on it.. Berani ko tag sy!! Ok so, this is my 7 favourite car.. Ngam untuk character sya.. The game should be like this..

1. Some introduce please.. :D
2. Add a link to the person who tagged you - I got tagged by Marc - KadusVille
3. List your 7 dream cars (preferably with pics of those cars) - Google saja bah..
4. Tag at least 7 other bloggers - okay..sya mau tag si Bobby, Ramesh, Tompok, Gidong, Nel, Clarice, PS - hahaha.. main hantam sija ni.. siou laa..

Favourite Car Number 7 (start dari Level desperate dulu)

Suzuki - Senang mau parking, bagus kalau pigi dating.. tiada alasan orang lain buli kacau daun.. sebab 2 seat saja.. LIMITED! :p

Favourite Car number 6 (Level kurang mampu)

BMW 3 series - Putih menawan kalbu tapi berangan cukup la..

Favourite Car number 5 (Level mungkin tapi mustahil)

Audi R8 with free guard by IronMan - Hehehe..

Favourite Car number 4 (Insanity getting wider)


You want to challenge me? I want to grab Camel Trophy bah..

Favourite Car number 3 (This is ridiculous!)
I know, it's illegal for me.. Just a favourite..

Favourite Car number 2 (Enough, you driving me mad)
Carrera GT? Idiot! Mahal bah tu!

Favourite Car number 1 (OK.. now back to normal)
I always admire DMAX Limited Edition.. Dunno bila lah mampu bili tu..

Sudah.. balik p kerja.. Bikin stress ni..

2 comments:

Miq said...

girl...tu kreta kebal kalo ko ada, bulih la bawa jalan2....timbak ja tu road bully.....

Girllyen said...

Itu la main purpose tu.. sepa saja yang kurang ajar depan jalan raya.. sya shoot sija..