Monday, July 20, 2009

Catching Sunset with DaOne

sms

Last week on 16th July, DaOne suddenly sms me ask me out to catch sunset. So I suggest him the easiest way to take sunset. I mean, no busy car, less distraction. And so, we hit Sapangar Bay.. :) The location is near to Petronas depot. Below are some of the pictures to share with you. :)

Him
DaOne aka Peter ;)
Daone
Photographer
Vertical Sunset
Vertical Sunset

Flammable Sunset
Horizontal Sunset
Rock
Stone painting?
Sunset
Goodbye Sunset

Kak Tini
Hehehe.. kak Tini restaurant.. fill ur stomach before got home.. :D Thanks daone for the treat ;)

7 comments:

Fharelynne said...

I love the sunset..when r u goin to shoot me in the sunset??? *kidding* hahahhaa

NoyIbrahim said...

Evon shoot u in the sunset? abis la u burn hahaha.. :P

good job girl :)

Girllyen said...

cuz... susah mau cari ko ni.. :D maybe this weekend.. tomorrow.. the day after tomorrow? jauh bah ko skrg..

Thanks Noy ;)

Velarry Suan said...

I hate sunsets... Its the end of a day... :((

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

nice....love it!

DaOne Who Was Here said...

ba gurl...mana lagi kita mo buat...mari kita pi shoot night plak...mcm.... kita buat project bermain dengan cahaya or lampu...mau......

Girllyen said...

peter.. pelan pelan.. panat begia kalau setiap minggu shooting.. hahaha.. but.. ok juga :D mau check schedule juga ni.. ;)