Saturday, November 28, 2009

We’re getting engaged

*Chuckles* I just can't believe that I will get engaged in few hours. A long distance relationship now start to put on a new commitment which I called engagement. After this engagement, I believe the my current lifestyle slightly will change. I’m no longer available all the time. I might skip some outdoor event in which I always did. Hope the event running smoothly. Pray for our happiness. ;) Gulp.

girllyen

Our engagement will be held at Jln Pertanian, Kg. Marabahai, Tuaran Sabah, 10AM starts till I-don’t-know.

15 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Congratulation to u and ur fiance (*_*).

TaQuiLa said...

congrats girl!welcome to the club..hehee

Merl•Revlis said...

la la la fiu fiu fiu (nyanyi2 siul2).

mell(tsm) <- urg yg kana jemput tapi nda pandai datang. kakakak

Mell_f said...

Congrats to both of u! I know ur fiance,my junior during primary school :)

sweet-girlicious said...

omgggg!!!!!!!!finally....congratulation...nice to know u engage already...

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

weeeee...congratulation!!

Lady Trish said...

COngratulation to you and your soon-to-be-hubby. Happy for you *hugs*

chloe4485 ♛ said...

congrats babe

Girllyen said...

SJB.. Thank u so much~
Sheila.. ya bah.. club taken.. hahaha..
Mell.. ko mimang! Kalau kahwin.. sya heret jak ko ni..
Mell.. Iya? Hahaha.. erm.. my junior juga tu.. :p
Fionz..ya.. and thank God.. all went well..
Carmel.. thank u!
Sarah.. thank u.. kita belum lagi terjumpa ni..
Corn.. thank u corn~ *hugs*

carolchs said...

congratulations girll!
best of everything in your journey to the next stage of relationship.

Flocy C said...

Congrates Vera... and good luck to new commitment of life ahead..

Annie said...

congrats to both of you~!!

Girllyen said...

thank u~ Thank u~ thank u~ How i wish i have better words to say thanks~

Japrin said...

Well Done Girl! At last.. both of you made it! :) Congrats ya... jan kama lama2.. hehe

Qhris said...

hyaaa laling :( punya lambat sa tau ni wawaaaaaaaaaaaa.......nway congrats to yr another new chapter of yr life...hugss...all the best laling....happy sa tau...