Monday, November 23, 2009

Photoshoot with Joann

Last week on 14/11/2009, I had a photoshoot with Joann as were told by Kuai. Last time we have our photoshoot at Teluk Likas, and recently we did in Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu. It was fun and quite challenging as I tried to capture as much as I could and try to make it stunning. I hope she like the pictures and I have no problem if she request for the 3rd time. We heart you Joann.. Super sporting lady I must say.. ;) Enjoy some of the picture preview. ;)

DSC_0321DSC_0358DSC_0423DSC_0485

DSC_0534

p/s: I’m very sleepy now.. Huhuh.. how I wish to blog about activities that I have done.. maybe next post.. this is http://girllyen.blogspot.com

To Joan,

Thank you for your support and may the Pixelayerion will expand and provide more attractive package for you all to choose~ ;)    

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Love all the pictures. Beautiful.

Sheena said...

wow...they all fabulous!!