Friday, November 6, 2009

Rapuh

Bukan gigi sya.. tapi semangat sya bah.. hehe.. itu saja lah.. No idea what to blog today.. actually i have but i dunno how to say it.. Just wanna say thank to Sonly Tiu.. dia bilang... sya mau nampak ko berjaya.. wah.. lama sya tidak dengar ni statement oo.. Tersentuh sekejap.. All the time I never thought someone who I never met will talk motivational words like this.. Even simple, but sya terbuka mata juga ni.. Last sya dengar is from my grandma.. eheks.. well.. sya akan cuba sedaya upaya.. ;) His words really soothe my soul.. Sya rasa kena hargai ni.. sikit sya nangis.. wakaka.. Bah.. itu saja lah geng.. today sya bersemangat ni mau kerja.. Wihu~ To all my precious friend, don't give up~ Mari kita sama sama menuju kejayaan kenen. ;)

Happy Grad!

Yes! I forgot to wish them.. Happy graduation guys! ;)

3 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

hye girl..

we should motivate each other to be a success one :))

congrats :)

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Congrats to all of u (*_*).

NoyIbrahim said...

:-) & :-*