Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Portrait Train - 5th September 2010

pixelayer

Another good day, another outing, another new members. I'm very glad and thankful that we have such a great time outing though I had kept you all waiting on our last outing of Portrait Train at Taman Tun Fuad, Bukit Padang, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I hope it's worth the waiting. I want to apologize for the lateness of our arrival, and thank you to other team to be there on time. Here are the photos from my camera, there are another outing this coming Raya and for those who just came back from other state and wish to join, do give me your name and phone number alright? I'm still searching for a place so you all are convenient to join. :) Happy holidays and have a safe journey.

portrait train
Joyful and Merrier - but we do it light and easy as Reena was fasting..


yeah
Shep also there! But he pretend to be moo moo~ Betrayer!

model
Bold and Beautiful - Nelly and Reena

aperture
I was trying to explain to Pakcik Stan on How Aperture works..

portraiture
Everyone is trying to get good angle.. compose well..

grup
It's hot and exposed! hahaha~

jumpa off
Then we go for jumping there and here.. but this is the extra part.. the rest already left.. this is done at Taman Rimba

dreaming
And the Unduk Ngadau Kota Marudu 2009 is dreaming again for the next outing.. :D

OK.. Jangan jeles ok.. Join again next fun outing..

1 comment:

Merl•Revlis said...

owh... unduk ngadau KM ka tu? patut la mcm familiar.

sa mo ikut lagi!