Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Get well wishes

Thanks to all my friends who never stop sms me, ask for my condition, you all have melted me up to the point even I have some argument with my dearest and I can forget whatever he said to me last night. Your friendship is everything to me and I really really appreciate what you have done to me. At least, somebody know how I feel and I am not joking of being sick. This is not about the ego, of selfishness of being a girl as a guy would say, a girl always get what she wants, but did you ever think that does all girl really want what she get? I give you one example, if the girl get married, the guy will say, owh, the girl want this color, so I just follow her because at the end of the day, she will picked the color even I chose others, but are you sure? Some guy they like to be simple, short cut, or even worse, enough is enough. Most of them are Hard. Sorry guys, but if you are denying, then you can't satisfy a girl. If you know what I meant.
Get Well Soon
A get well soon wishes from my buddy..

Things get emotionally unstable this few days, and last night was a nightmare but when I get some of your sms, I feel relieved but a little upset with my dear but ok lah I am the type of girl who can easily forget because I have SMS issue. (Short Memory Problem). So I won't give a damn of a jealousy issue to a long relationship. If we are meant to be, we will be. God will show the way. A recipe to a golden relationship is Trust. Without this, a mysterious thing in life like love will turn to a disaster or a lesson in life. Do not worry, it happen to everyone. No harm. But, Love is like a war, you have to stay alive in order to make it over. Never surrender unless you let others win. If you win, you will be the happiest person in the world and gain peace for your whole life.
Wedding

Just like my friend here, I wish them happy marriage and happy a lot of kids. ;) Thanks for your invitation Santosh, and his newly queen Jully.. Married on 18th of April 2009

Santosh & Jully
Congratulation~

On 18th of April also, I drop at 1Borneo with my friend, Jessienta and her friends, use to be my friends now and decided to watch a movie. We choose to watch "Coming Soon" a thai horror movie, and the story was WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!! Sikit saya sakit jantung.. The storyline a bit twisted but this is the most scariest movie I guess. For those yang ada sakit jantung.. Baik jangan lah tengok..

No comments: