Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tagged Games by DaOne

Again, I received one tag game from DaOne (how dare you). Since the question only a few which still manageable to do. I jolt it down here. (Ok ah? Teda hutang sudah ah?)

The fun begin like this.

1st, you have to upload your favourite picture of your own through (www.photomania.com) and publish it here.

That was me when I was young.

1. Do you think you are HOT?
- Yes, only when I did something which can burn somebody's heart. Is that hot?

2. Why do you like this picture?
- Because, I have no choice. I have to pick one.

3. When was the last time you ate pizza?
- 1Borneo, last 2 week with my beloved dear in the world but sadly their service teruk!

4. The last song you listen to?
- Thinking of you by Katy Perry

5. What are you doing right now besides this?
- Tomorrow keja.

6. What name u prefer besides yours?
- Gol In The End ;O

7. People to tag
1. Cornelia
2. Noy
3. Eleanor

8. Who is no.1?
- My super smooth skin friend, not skinny but her skin is as smooth as silk, I know those beautiful girl will do this.

9 No.3 is having relationship with?
- Mr DJ - Dato Jeremy not the drummer

10. Say something about no.2?
- She is a teacher ;)

About the first picture, I think I upload the wrong one. This is me.

2 comments:

chloe4485 ♛ said...

awuuu..
super smooth skin ahh..
silap tu girl..
super dehydrated skin ba! LOL

btw, i saw the photos of you goin to Sing-City. nice woO :)

NoyIbrahim said...

u tagged me girl! how dare u?!! hahaha...adoi byk suda sa hutang tag ni tau.... :P