Monday, April 6, 2009

I had a good vacation

SKies

So beautiful isn't it? I took this picture while I was on my way to heaven, no, not like the song "Knocking On Heaven's Door" by GnR.. It's more like, heaven of food. A place I really cannot stand to see all the food right in front of me like calling me to have them. Before I tell you where have I been, just enjoy the food presentation by me through pictures ;) Ngah Ngah ngah.. I'm so tired now. Good night. ;)

Fashion Show
Opps.. This is not something to eat..
Fruit
The fuji apple.. So big and fresh..
Durian
Durians!!! I thought this is follow the season..?
Vege
So colorful~
Yummy
Hor Fun.. Not Leong Fun ok?
Super Dummer Yummy
I want Louis Vuitton..

8 comments:

GC said...

welcome back, :D

Lady Trish said...

The food looks delicious..Where are you this?

Girllyen said...

Thanks Greg.. :D
Sarah.. Wait for my next update.. ;)

Lady Trish said...

Cool..Will wait..<[",]>

NoyIbrahim said...

daling ko dr mana ni?

Girllyen said...

Agak agak d mana?? ;)

Qhris said...

sy suka tu langit! memang santikkk!!!

Velarry Suan said...

ada beli baju sa? :p