Monday, October 13, 2008

A date with Marlin..

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."

It was Saturday morning, and I thought of going to Ranau with Isa and Nor which we plan to jalan jalan cari pasal the day before. Unfortunately, Nor sms me that she couldn't join us this time due to some issue. So, we canceled the plan on the spot to avoid some bad gossip if both us go on with the plan. Then I decide to go online and thinking of downloading some movies, but no idea what kind of movie I want to download so I ended with IM with my friends. So happen, I found Lelen was online on that day.

That was the first time I buzz her. On the spot we decide to go out makan makan at 1Borneo. She fetch me at Telipok Ria after she struggled with her car battery out! Very kesian but she manage to work out and meet me. So sweet of her and here are 1 of our best picture on that day after the long walk in 1Borneo and an exclusive "The Eagle Eye" movie ticket.

Photobucket

No comments: