Thursday, October 2, 2008

Girllyen Handbag Secret Revealed..

While I was reading Fionz blog http://sweet-girlicious.blogspot.com/, again I saw Girllyen was tagged in her "My secret handbag" then I stare at my handbag on my bed.. Giggling.. funny but quite interesting.. Some people might think i'm a slut.. especially guys.. Well.. this is girls territory though.. Enjoy~

So, here's what you need to do :~

Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (hahahha.. terlampau la juga bah..)

The Innocent Bag

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer these questions :~


What's Inside it??

6. Describe the contents of your handbag. Answer below
-> purse (the one looks like a skung)
-> pendrives
-> my perfume (Chanel - Chances)
-> Cash & coins
-> Cards (credit cards, bank cards, business cards etc.)
-> Handphone (Sony W880i punya & Nokia 6280)
-> Digital camera (Samsung L73)
-> Mirror
-> Ball pens
-> Tissue
-> Watch
-> Keys
-> CDs
-> POSE flyers
-> Kipas tangan
-> Office entry pass
-> Handkerchief
-> LipIce Color
-> Eye drops
-> a handy comb
-> Silky girl lash prism waterproof mascara
-> Avon Smile shimmering purse concentrate
-> Nail cutter
-> KATE quick eyeliner
-> Avon roller ball lip tint glossy pink
-> Earphones
-> Bills, atm slips, receipts

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
-> Purse which contain my NRIC, multiple cards includes bank cards, credit cards, driving license etc
-> Digital Camera
-> Keys
-> Eye drops
-> Lip gloss and Avon Smile shimmering purse concentrate

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
-> Bills, atm slips, receipts

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
-> Dust

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
-> Mau matikah.. of coz no.. but pen can be my weapon to kill people if I get snab..!

Hehehe.. terukkan? So, don't be surprise when I hold a cute bag with kilos of weight in it..

I saw noy's and fionz's handbag..now whose turn? Erm.. maybe Olumis? :D

No comments: